A Night of Vision
On November 3rd we had a meal together to learn about how Christians can change the future for children in foster care. We heard from the Division Chief of LA County DCFS, along with church leaders and former foster youth. Dinner was included. Join us in supporting the Coalition of Christian Foster Care Ministries and find out how you too can be part of changing a life.
New life Community Church
18800 Norwalk Blvd.
- Dinner, Networking, Ministry Tables
- Welcome and Prayer
- Barnabas Framing Thoughts
- History of the Coalition
- Panel Interview
- Keynote Speaker (Division Chief of Adoptions and Permanency Resource Division of DCFS, Daniel Svedas)
- Former Foster Youth Speakers
- Church Example Speaker
- Next Steps and Giving Opportunity
- Closing Words
*Investment and partnership opportunities with the Coalition of Christian Foster Care Ministries
*Plenty of free parking in the lot